While trying to start a LearnKey CD-ROM training product, a C4DLL.DLL error may appear on the computer screen.
LearnKey has released a newer version of the LearnKey training software that has addressed many problems found in earlier versions. If you are currently experiencing any problems running the LearnKey software, please download the correct update from one of the links below.
Click here to download the upgrade file for Windows XP Operating Systems
Click here to download the upgrade file for Windows Vista Operating Systems
Click here to download the upgrade file for Windows 7 Operating Systems
Instructions: (make sure the LearnKey training software is closed before continuing)
1. Click on the link above.
2. Select SAVE or -SAVE TO DISK. (Do not click Open or Run from its current location)
3. Select the Desktop as the save location
4. Select SAVE and wait for the file to download completely
5. If the Download Complete screen appears, select OPEN. Otherwise find the file you just downloaded and double click (right-click and choose "Run as Administrator " for Windows Vista/7) it to run the upgrade application
6. When the Velocity Upgrade application begins, click on the I AGREE button
7. Select CLOSE
8. Insert a LearnKey training disk and begin training