The Initializing, Please Wait message flashes on the screen and disappears
The course does not launch
This occurs because the velocity engine on the CD you have installed is outdated. A newer version is available and can be downloaded by following the instructions below.
Click here to download the upgrade file for XP operating system.
Click here to download the upgrade file for Vista operating system.
Click here to download the upgrade file for Windows 7 operating system.
Please make sure the LearnKey training software is closed before you continue
1. Click on the link above
2. Select -Save- or -Save to Disk-. (Do not click -Open- or -Run- from its current location).
3. Select the Desktop as the save location.
4. Select SAVE and wait for the file to download completely.
5. If the Download Complete screen appears, select OPEN. Otherwise find the file you just downloaded and double-click it (right-click and choose Run As Administrator for Windows Vista or Windows 7) to run the upgrade application.
6. When the Velocity Upgrade application begins, click on the I AGREE button
7. Select YES
8. Select CLOSE
9. Insert a LearnKey training disc and begin training